Everyone knows The King had a grá for a Peanut Butter & Jelly (jam) sambo from time to time. He was a bit unfortunate that he didn’t have our award-winning jams to top his though. Choose either Taste of Joy award winning peanut butter or Dublin's super Harry’s Peanut Butter made by the Grand Canal. When we went at this combo ourselves we found that the addition of a sprig of Wild Irish Thyme on top embellished it no end, bringing a floral note as a counterpoint to the rich Peanut Butter which also enhanced the fruit of the jams included. Plum and nuts: tick. Raspberry and nuts: also tick!
There’s a skilfully blended tea from McEntees, 2020 Blas gold medal award. We think The King would approve!
- Fresh Sourdough Boule (or Speciality tea strainer)
- Choose Taste of Joy (or Harry's Nut Butter)
- Jamshack Raspberry Jam (or Aine Lemon Curd)
- Erin Grove Plum Jam (or Clarkes Blackberry jam)
- McEntees Afternoon Tea Blend - Enjoy
On account of the artisan, & small batch, production of these fabulous Irish producers,
We reserve the right to substitute listed product to those of similar quality & value.